Our curriculum is dedicated to educating the whole child and incorporates state and national standards. The program is academically oriented, in that we stress the basics: language arts, science, social studies, mathematics, and fine arts. We give particular emphasis to reading, which is the key to all other learning, through a strong phonics program in the lower elementary grades. The aim is to challenge each child to reach his or her maximum potential, thus preparing them for productive and effective lives of Christian leadership and service. Instruction in Christian doctrine, as drawn from Scripture, is central to the curriculum and is integrated throughout. Our textbooks are prepared by well known secular publishers and align well with the Common Core and Wisconsin State Standards.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide a Christ-centered approach to all academic subjects and life values.
- To offer challenging curriculum that prepares students for success at the next level.
- To encourage independence and responsibility for learning with increased self-esteem and self-confidence as a result.
- To supply a caring, supportive, encouraging environment where your child can thrive.
- To foster an on-going partnership with home and family.