Every family* considering enrollment in St. John's Elementary & Middle School must complete the checklist below. Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is open for all families.
- Complete the Campus Visit and Meeting Request form.
- Meet with the Administrator to tour the school and discuss the philosophy, policies, procedures, and programs of St. John's.
- Complete the online admission application (sent via email). At that time, a non-refundable deposit of $150 (single child)/$250 (family) is due. The deposit is not required of families applying for Wisconsin Parental Choice.
- Provide the list of required documents:
- Immunization Records (Kindergarten and home school students)
- Letter of Reference from prior school
- Copy of most recent Report Card and Standardized Test Scores (students entering 1st-8th grades)
- Signed tuition payment agreement
- Signed parent covenant
When all information has been completed, received and reviewed, a letter from the school confirming your child's enrollment will be sent.
*Families applying for Wisconsin Parental Choice are also required to complete the steps above to be considered for enrollment. Tuition Deposits are waived for Wisconsin Parent Choice families.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR NEW FAMILIES
Families interested in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program, click here.
Parents or guardians enrolling new students for the Wisconsin Parental Choice program should direct any questions to Mr. Van Dellen, school administrator, at 262-334-3077.
2020-21 Tuition Costs
Enrollment Incentive Program
School growth often comes
through word of mouth via enthusiastic and satisfied families. In order to capitalize on these testimonials,
St. John’s Lutheran Church has established the Enrollment Incentive Program for our school families to actively recruit new families into our
school setting, both member and community member. Click on the link above for more details.
2019-20 Scholarship Online Application
School Number for scholarship application: 43077
For those families who need additional financial assistance, St. John's Lutheran Church offers the opportunity for scholarship. The scholarship is need based, and requires a completed online financial aid application. For more information or if you have questions, please contact the school office, 262-334-3077.
St. John's admits students of any race, color, or national or ethic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.